
I've learned way too much from my mom to list in totality, but as I was playing in my garden today, and because its Mother's Day, I just kept thinking about her. I know that sometimes when people go on and on about the affection they have for a loved one, it can sometimes be unimportant to the normal readers of public blogs, but since my mom was the reason for the birth of this blog, I decided I'm going to do it anyway.
Gardening
Pancakes
Sitting outside on a good day, and appreciating it.
Making birthdays special
Making art
Museums
Camping
Quilting
Crafting
Going to the city
Tomatoes
Being productive
Writing letters to mom (I'll never think of typewriters without thinking of my mom clacking away at a letter to her mom that lived so far away)
I could think of more, and I probably will...
I'll add:
Recycling
Sledding
but not the beach, I only go so that I can be with you guys:)
What about:
ReplyDeletegoing to the beach
going sledding (she was the first one on the hill)
Recycling way before recycling was cool
I'm thinking about the ice skating we used to do, walking to the fish pond in S.Orange on a Sunday afternoon, backyard sandboxes I built for you, Great Adventure, and swimming at the local pool - every day, all summer long, and movies (which i know wasn't your favorite), and Girl Scouts. My gosh! I can't stop. Life was fun with you kids.
ReplyDeleteI think your Mom is really great too!
ReplyDelete