We had lots of fun with cousins at the wedding:

Return of the Star Wars puppets. I packed a bag of tricks for the day of the wedding, these were a big hit during the fancy lunch.

Return of the Star Wars puppets. I packed a bag of tricks for the day of the wedding, these were a big hit during the fancy lunch.
Trying to stay hydrated in the desert.
The "four cousins on chairs" song--written and performed by Greg._______________________________________






It's so cute to see how kids just click with cousins, even though it's been months or years since they have seen them.(It has taken me so long to get these pictures uploaded, because I first had to take the time to correct all those DARN red-eyes! But now I know that most of our family suffers from the same problem, it's not just us.)


why didn't you post the words to Greg's song?
ReplyDeletecrazy cousins. I'm so glad they had fun together and we should have been there.
ReplyDelete