Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Zoo Trip #1

Greg's sister Margaret came to visit with her parents and since we live here too, we have been lucky to visit with her and her boys as well. One day we went to the zoo and since we are all members, we're going again.... Sadly, this is the only picture I got of Margaret's son Josh. We'll have to do better next time.
Mimi as a Flamingo--notice the tucked in leg and head.
Me:"be a flamingo again, I need a good picture!"
Mimi:"I already did it!"
Me:"Please!"
Mimi kindly showed me again for this picture.
You know how Indiana isn't/wasn't afraid of anything? Well neither is Mimi, nothing scares her, not being totally lost for 5 minutes, not jumping from 6 feet high, not jumping in a pool all by herself, getting her face wet, and nearly drowning. Nope, she is scared of NOTHING, except fish and stingrays. But she's also really fascinated by them. Aquariums freak her out. It's pretty hilarious to see this unshrinking girl show actual worry. I, of course, can't stop laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Fish, huh? For Will, it's ducks, geese, swans, bees, and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little does not like bugs--of any kind.

    ReplyDelete