As Indiana took a toy from Mimi she yelled: "Oh! You recognize it!", we think she meant:"Oh! You wrecked it!"
____________
For my birthday my parents got me a composter. It's fun for the whole family. Last night I thought I was going to regret having it in the yard because of a terrible smell. I wheeled it away, and then did some further investigation to find a dead animal decomposing in the yard. Greg, the hero, scooped it away, and the odor dissipated. So, yeah, the composter is awesome, I totally recomend it.
i am actually surprised Mimi didn't try to crawl INTO the composter. you betta recognize!
ReplyDeleteYou compost for your garden!?!? You guys belong in Seattle. You would be the most popular family on the block.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to the "heap" method of composting. It takes a lot longer, but it is also much less energetic. I know you're supposed to keep animals out of the compost, but it is so much fun watching the groundhogs rummage around for scraps. And squirrels love avocado pits.
ReplyDelete