Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Achoo

This Sunday Mimi was wearing what I refer to as her sister missionary dress, all while riding her little bike. Major flashbacks for me.
______________

Me:"Achoo!"
Mimi:"Mom, did you had a cold?"
Me:"No, I'm ok"
Mimi:"Mom, did you had a cold?"
Me:"No, I'm ok"
Mimi:"But you said:'Achoo!'"
______________

After looking for Mimi for a second at Barnes and Noble I found her close to another family. The Grandma saw my expression of relief that I was able to find my child and said:"You can't deny she's yours!"
Yeah, I'd say we look a little alike.
______________

Indiana:"Um... on Saturday... at 10 o'clock... there is a...a...a..."
Greg:"A what"
Indiana:"you just remember Saturday and 10 o'clock and I'll work on remembering the rest"

2 comments:

  1. I fell off my chair laughing at that one. It's classic! Has he remembered yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened on saturday at 10?

    ReplyDelete