Due to popular demand, or just a polite request from my dear friend Kimberly (I simply couldn't refuse her), here is the update on the tooth loss of my 6-yr-old.Indiana lost both his bottom front teeth in Dec., but we had to wait a full 7 months for the next big event. I eluded to his loose teeth in my Cape May post, but mostly focused on his puffy face. That was a tricky week, we were busy at the beach, and busy trying to figure out what the heck was up with his face! Somewhere in that week, he wiggled one tooth free, and the tooth fairy found him without even a worry on Indi's part. Then, frankly, since so many strange things were happening to his face that week, and I couldn't look at that tooth at weird angles anymore, I took matters in my own hands and brushed that pearly-white out. It was gentle and he didn't notice it was out until it was floating among the tooth paste in his mouth. But it surprised him a little and he still talks about it often. So now for his school pictures NEXT WEEK he will have the adorable toothless grin.
Me, while taking this picture:"Can't you just hold that whistle without your hands?"
Indiana, perplexed:"I don't have the teeth to do it"
No comments:
Post a Comment