Like a needed another reason to cry. I've never cried at a Hallmark commercial before, but the butterfly one gets to me. When we lived in Mass, a neighbor didn't believe that I was from Jersey, because she said I was "soft". I guess I really am soft when it comes to my kiddos, the thought of sending Indiana off to the first grade, in 3 short weeks, ALL day is making me CRAZY!!!
The school supply report looks good, BTW, but next year I'll be buying the prepacked school supplies from the PTA. I will NOT go to 8 stores again looking for the right colored pencils!
that hallmark commercial totally got to me too! i was thinking about Aubree leaving on the bus to K and I lost it. I am not even pregnant! What a boob am I?!
ReplyDeleteI'm from Jersey and I cry almost daily.
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch the video the first time around. Now that I have seen the video, I can comment on the actual commercial which is that much more touching because it has my boyfriend singing!
ReplyDeletebtw, there was a commercial a few years ago of a dad taking a daughter to college. I don't know if it was Hallmark, but it totally got me every time.