We went camping with our church this weekend, lots of fun! When I told people we were going they either looked at me like I was nuts or told me my kiddos would love it, everyone has an opinion. My opinion is that camping is fun now and then-once a year maybe. I'm glad we went, and I hope we do this more often, although, I think that next time I'll get a thicker mattress.Special thanks to Kimberly and Drew for the tent. In no way am I glad that you moved away from us, the tent does console me though:)
There was a big, yummy dinner Friday night and a campfire with entertainment. The next morning we were (of course) the first ones awake and Greg took the last bits of hot coals from the night before and made a new fire--I was pretty impressed.
Indiana spent his time either playing light sabers with the boys, or
talking with this cute girl from his class. It was quite adorable to listen in to their conversations.
Mimi was happy about the abundance of marshmallows.
All the sleeping bags were neatly laid out before bed, that's NOT how they looked in the morning.
yeah, I remember those sleeping bags by morning. They don't stay still like a sheet tucked into a mattress will.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun, especially Indie and his activities.
I wish I could hear the conversations between him and the girl. I hope you wrote stuff down to tell me later. The Cape may hoodies are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI miss our camping trips with the Gibby's!!!
ReplyDelete