I was looking for Mimi the other day. I called to her and although I could hear her, I still couldn't find her. Then she said:"I just sitting on this big chair" meaning the bench on the front porch.
The next mystery was how did she get out there? She agreed to reenact it for me, and so I got it on video.
Apparently she was looking for me as much as I was looking for her.
Wow! She is already sneaking out of the house. You are in for some seriously troubled teen years!! :)
ReplyDeletei love how she closed the screen behind her. very clever...
ReplyDeleteSmart enough to move the screen...
ReplyDeleteOh, you are SO in for it.
Aren't you glad Thomas never thought of that. He would have been swimming in California in a matter of seconds. Speedy McQueen that boy of yours.
Miss you tons, Val.
That face!, at the end. So cute.
ReplyDeleteHey I just connected with your blog. I'm sorry I didn't notice it was here before.
ReplyDelete