Wednesday, October 7, 2009

draw

I've been waiting for a funny way to blog about the future addition to Pasta and Sauce, I should have known that Indiana would be helpful in this. Here's a picture of how he drew our family:
Me:"Tell me about this picture"
Indiana:"It's a family picture"
Me:"Where's the new baby?"
Indiana:"I drew your belly. Oh! and I forgot my face."
(arrow added for emphasis)
By Christmas we will have another little person waking us up early in the morning.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Let us know when you find out if it's a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Val! I hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to hear about this new little Gibby! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Indy draws figure differently than any I've ever seen. He's just unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your doctor concerned that your baby is off to the side like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nearly 7 months along! Congratulations! We love those just before Christmas babies at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for the Gibbys! I'm thrilled for you all. Boy or girl? Or shall you be surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are good at hiding! I went back and noticed the only picture recently of you you are hiding that off to the side baby belly under the table. Sneaky sneaky! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Val, hope you're feeling good! Your kids sure look grown up in these pictures. (Not the drawn ones, the post that came after)

    ReplyDelete