Monday, October 5, 2009

paint

Mimi get's up TOO early most mornings, and on Saturday there isn't much on tv at that time for her--that is just WRONG--but anyway, Greg found Bob Ross on that Saturday morning and she watched entire show!
Greg:"Tell mommy what you saw the man paint."
Mimi:"streams and trees and bushes and mountains"
She wanted to paint instead of eating breakfast.

__________

Me to Greg:"I'm going to call _____ and if s/he's weird, I'm going to call you back."
Greg, knowingly:"I'll be looking forward to your call."
yeah, I called him right back.
__________

Me:"football, shmootball"
Indiana to Greg:"Hello, sports fan. Mom, why aren't you a sports fan?"

4 comments:

  1. Bob Ross is my favorite. He lulled me into a state of happiness on many a Saturday morning growing up. By the way, I am sorry if the pie was a little mushy in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Dickerson loved Bob Ross! I have one of Grandma's paintings in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pie was perfect!

    Oh, that's right Grandma loved him too.

    "We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents."-Ross

    ReplyDelete