Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trunk-Or-Treat

UPDATE: Here's the mustache that only lasted a few minutes.

I think I cheated. I heard about the easiest costumes ever and copied them. They didn't care, actually they were excited about them and they had lots of fun.
This is what we were going for. Indiana really wanted Greg to be Luigi since he is taller, but I refuse to allow a grown man to wear overalls in my house (unless of course he is actually a farmer or mechanic like my Granddad was), so we let Mimi do it. This bothered Indiana for a long time, but he learned to deal with it.

4 comments:

  1. Those are hilario! I know what Thomas is, but which character is Maureen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Luigi, Jill. Get with the program! You apparently didn't play enough Mario Cart in Cape May. Actually, I was wondering why Luigi doesn't have a moustache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mustache! Such fun costumes. I have to finish the Little's costume. She's going to be Tinkerbell. I'm dying some long johns for her to wear underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support the grown man overall ban.

    ReplyDelete