Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feliz Navidad

The Christmas party at church was great, maybe the baby held off just so that I could go--that's how I'm going to think about it anyway.
Greg couldn't have been happier with all the Mexican food, and the kiddos couldn't get enough hot chocolate. I was especially glad that I got to go because the day after the party, the ward boundaries were changed. One last gathering before the big reorganization. Next Sunday we will meet with some new people and some that we already know, but it will be a bit of change, nothing we can't handle though. We're pretty tough.
See how OK Mimi looks? Much better then the first time (scroll down to the bottom).

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Thomas out front really getting into the song. Also, Maureen kissing Santa in his whiskers. love, Mom

    ReplyDelete