With Baby here looking a bunch like Indiana at age 2 weeks and at the same time of year, it's really tough to think about the fact that Indiana is now 7. Even though everyone was sick, we had a baby and the general business of the holiday season, we managed to have some birthday fun.

My sister Jill and her boyfriend Chris stopped by on their way to NJ and gave Indiana a present that
he
may have been excited about.

On his actual birthday Indiana asked for pancakes for breakfast (no surprise there), but he wanted salad and carrots for lunch and dinner. I think we had pizza anyway.






At school for his birthday his class sang happy birthday to him. "I think I'm a little embarrassed"
I can't believe he's 7 either. that is Car-zy!
ReplyDeleteI love that he really LOVES Star Wars. Hmm... Where do you think he got it? Ha! I can't believe he's seven either. Wow! He used to be little!
ReplyDelete