Pictures and Quotes from Parker, Mimi, and Yoda
i guess since there's one with his tongue sticking out, the crying ones are OK...
so cute! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! He looks big, was he?
Congratulations! So very cute. I hope that you are doing well too.
Love the pictures! Where did you get the shirts? They're awesome!
the shirts are from Carter's
Congrats--he is adorable! Can you email me his real name? I'm dying to know...
SOOO cute! Congratulations Gibby's, yes I am with Cheryl. I'd love to know his name...
i guess since there's one with his tongue sticking out, the crying ones are OK...
ReplyDeleteso cute! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He looks big, was he?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So very cute. I hope that you are doing well too.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Where did you get the shirts? They're awesome!
ReplyDeletethe shirts are from Carter's
ReplyDeleteCongrats--he is adorable! Can you email me his real name? I'm dying to know...
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute! Congratulations Gibby's, yes I am with Cheryl. I'd love to know his name...
ReplyDelete