Monday, January 31, 2011

Camouflage

This was such a terrible week, it made me want to hide. Maybe when I recover I'll go into the details.

(This is Mimi pretending to be a dinosaur and eating leaves. I nearly wet my pants laughing at this. I'm sure she didn't realize how perfectly she blended in, but it made me laugh, so I'm sharing. Also, she dressed herself. I find that when her clothes look like they almost match, then grown ups will know it's my fault, but if it looks like this, well, then everyone will know it was her creative genius at work.)

Just as a hint of sorts, here's Greg showing the kiddos his stitches. They were fascinated.


And so this isn't the worst post ever, here's Baby Yoda doing something cute.

1 comment:

  1. Val, I hope everything is okay--sorry it was a rough week for you!! Hopefully this week will definitely be better!! Love ya! Ashley

    ReplyDelete