Monday, January 17, 2011

playing in the snow



Parker:"It looks like Yoda is the cowboy, and you're the horse."
Greg:"I am the horse"
Parker:"It looks like Yoda is on a one-horse-open-sleigh and you're the horse."
Greg:"I am the horse."
Mimi:"It looks like Yoda is a baby Santa and you're the giant Reindeer."
__________

Parker to Mimi:"It's not smooshball, it's smootball!"
__________

Parker:"When I grow up I'm going to have a blog and call it Pizza with Pasta and Sauce."
Greg:"How often will you write in it?"
Parker:"Every time my "kids" (he did air quotes) say something funny."

4 comments:

  1. You know what you need to do before next winter is creat a small hill on one side of the yard, then it'll be ready for the sleigh riding. Just have someone truck in some dirt, plant some grass on it, wouldn't be too hard.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Val! I love your blog, because I love to laugh:)
    In response to your question, I just put a nail in the wall and hung the burner covers from it, but I dont really like that way. It is not very secure. I am thinking I will hot glue some ribbon to the back - a with the ends of the ribbon a number of inches apart - and hang the ribbon from the nail. Maybe I'll go do that right now:)
    Hope you are well!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love an 8 year old doing air quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, yeah, we're not doing that:)

    Lindsay, thanks for the follow up, I like that idea!

    He's doing air quotes all over the place. It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete