Monday, January 24, 2011

I found some old quotes and I can't remember if I posted them or not...



So here they are...

Me, while helping Mimi with her shoes:"These shoes are too little for you."
Mimi:"My feet are growing NOT my shoes are little"
__________

Me, while helping Mimi get dressed:"Why do you keep getting so big?"
Mimi:"'Cause I ate so much food and I growed!"
__________

Parker, while hunting Turkeys with my dad back in 2009:"When are we going to destroy the Turkeys?"
*Later, when they didn't see any* "The turkeys won again today, let's go have dinner"
__________

Parker, while dropping a pile of paper:"Is it just me, or are these papers falling out?"

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Yoda is so absolutely adorable. He can't help being huggable, can he.

    I can remember some quotes regarding the turkey hunt, but this last one is new to me.

    ReplyDelete