Monday, October 17, 2011

Some quotes

Greg and I heard footsteps and were surprised to see Parker out of bed after 9 pm.
Parker:"I'm sorry I'm in this room at this hour."
Me and Greg *giggling*
Parker went on to explain that he was scared.
*Later*
Parker:"Is mom going to put it on the blog that I said that I'm sorry that I'm up at this hour?"
yum, yeah...
__________

Talking about the Orzo with Cherry Tomatoes
Greg:"What do you want for lunch?"
Parker:"The leftover orzo we had with Sonya.  And who else was with us?"
Greg:"Who do you mean?  No one else was here."
Parker:"But Cherry Tomatoes?  Who's that?"
__________

While driving down a road with Starfleet Automotive, Moore Comics, a store called Star Base, Greg stated:"This is the BEST street EVER!  If it just had a place to play chess..."
__________


When Yoda was much littler I heard this from the other room.
Mimi playing with Baby C:"punch...punch...punch"
Indiana:"Don't punch him, let him punch you!"
Me:"Ahh!"

1 comment: