Mimi (random quote):"That brings me tired."
__________
My mom is here visiting and since she has curly hair, Mimi asked if she could have curly hair too. We went that night to get some sponge curlers.
She didn't love how they felt...
But she (and we) LOVED how it looked.
Sonya came too! The kiddos are in heaven.
Mom hard at work on the floor cloth.
Yoda pretending to work on it too.
The school had a walk-a-thon, Greg's mom walked with Parker.
And Greg walked with Mimi.
It was a beautiful day.
__________
After running errands I came home to tell everyone about it.
Me:"Let me tell you about the Wild-Goose-Chase I just went on!"
I told everyone about how crazy it was to try and find a working car wash and dropped quarters and how it all worked out in the end.
Parker looked at me, mesmerized.
Me:"Are you amazed?"
Parker:"I thought there was supposed to be real geese!"









No comments:
Post a Comment