Monday, September 17, 2012

face

Mimi, pointing to different teeth in her mouth:"This is a baby tooth, this is a grown-up tooth.  And this [pointing to a tooth just starting to come in] is a teenager tooth!"


__________

A long time ago Parker learned what an open-face sandwich is,but must have forgot how to say it.  So the other day when Yoda stole the top slice of bread from Parker's ham and cheese sandwich, he said:"I'll just eat it face-less."

__________

It's official, Greg and I meet exactly 18 years ago today.  That means I've now known him exactly as 1/2 of my life! 
__________

Yoda is really into Monster Trucks right now.  He loves watching the History Channel documentary about them.

Here he is acting out a Monster Truck making a jump over some smaller cars--and singing "It's a Mighty Mega Monster Truck!"



*Sorry for the squeaky sound from the camera*
__________

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Squeaky camera, huh? Are you sure it's not something else? Like a squeaky baby rabbit!?

    ReplyDelete