Monday, May 3, 2021

Brady Bunch

 

We're benefiting from my generous family's various streaming services during covid.  I'm hoping we can watch many family sitcoms to see what fictionalized families outside of our house looks like.  On the list: The Middle (HBOMax), The Goldberg's (Hulu), Everybody Hates Chris (Peacock- that one's actually free and I recommend it), we may even try the Simpsons (Disney+). 

But right now we're diving deep into the Brady Bunch (Hulu).  Thanks to my family!  

Yoda and Mimi laugh at all the silliness, and don't take it too seriously.

Parker, "let me guess, there's a miscommunication and funny stuff happens..." or "and then there will be some wacky-sitcom-antics."

Anyway, that's why Yoda is in his robe, so he can fit in with the Brady's! 

********

In one episode, a car drives up and the vent window is tilted... kinda like this...

Yoda was stunned, "that window... it's... popped out!?"

Pin on I remember.... 

 

********

In one episode Jan says their house telephone number and it was exactly 1 digit off from our families while growing up.  My siblings all confirmed!  


1 comment:

  1. I remember windows like that on our cars growing up. I also remember the Brady Bunch. the movie of the Brady Bunch, the neighbor across the street from us, Steve Jordan, worked on that movie as a set designer. Just an interesting tidbit.

    ReplyDelete