This last week Indiana celebrated the 100th day of school. Indiana, like most kindergartners, was assigned to bring 100 things to school to celebrate. Suggestions included paper clips, pennies, etc. Indiana picked mommy's collection as he calls it. He counted by 10's to get 100 items. The next day he came home telling me about a sixth grader that took one other kindergartner's 100 day package of toothpicks. I was outraged! He and I talked all about how wrong that was, and that when he's a sixth grader he will be nice to little kids. Turns out that the older kid only took 2 or 3 of the toothpicks.
Indiana-reading this post over my shoulder:" '100 day of school.' Put an exclamation point at the end of that. How do make an exclamation point?"
I'll bet Thomas had the most interesting 100 things. Those things look like the stuff we used to have when you were small. Is that the same box?
ReplyDeletewhy yes, it is!
ReplyDeleteI thot so, can't possibly be another collection like that one. I knew there was a reason I saved it all and I'm glad my favorite little grandson was able to use it.
ReplyDelete