Thursday, March 19, 2009

independence

Mimi, throwing a fit:"I want to go to Nana's house!"

Me, trying to stay calm as this dragged on for the 45th minute:"You can't go anywhere in your PJ's."

Mimi went straight upstairs and got dressed. I was so awed by her independence that I took a picture.

That's NOT the end of the story. I with it were, OH! how I wish it were!

I was too busy being proud that I hadn't noticed that she wasn't wearing a diaper. I also didn't know it was too late!!! When I did finally notice, I didn't think much of it, I took her to the potty, and she said she didn't need to go, that she had already gone in her ROOM!!! I'll leave out the details, and there were many.

1 comment:

  1. She's so incredibly cute anyway. You should have given details, as my imagination can fill in more than was probably there.

    ReplyDelete