We got the peas and lettuce in the ground this week. I've never started anything from seed, so cross your fingers. Here is our little garden patch with our rabbit fence up, again, cross your fingers.Indiana:"How do you grow cheese?"
Me:"cheese comes from milk, so a farmer gets the milk from a cow, or a goat, or sheep..."
Indiana:"OR A YAK!"
_______________
Sunday's nap schedule:-I put Mimi down for a nap at 1pm--she never fell asleep
-I put myself down for a nap at 1:01pm--I fell right to sleep
-Indiana played Wii
-Greg did dishes
-Greg gets Mimi out of bed at 3pm and puts himself down for a nap
-I get up at 3:01pm to attempt fried chicken for dinner
-Mimi plays quietly for some time then finds Greg, cuddles up and fall right to sleep!
THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED, PEOPLE!
People who know my children, know that they do not: cuddle, sleep unless they are in their own bed and definitely don't do both!
Val, your posts make my day.
ReplyDeleteOh, how I wish I did know your kids better!
ReplyDeleteNot to brag, but Mimi cuddles with me! Well, at least the last time I was visiting, she did.
ReplyDeleteSonya, how do you get her to do that? Anyway, this is the sweetest picture - a keeper!
ReplyDeleteNo way. You totally photo shopped her into the picture! I don't believe it. The wiggle out of your arms so you can't snuggle her kid crawled in to bed with her dad for a snuggle nap?
ReplyDeleteMan, your photo shop skills are fantastic. Wanna do one of my face on a hot bod?