Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3/09


I've received flowers in the past for Pi day (March 14th, get it? 3.14)--ah, my math nerd. But today I did Greg one better, I found out it was square root day and I made him root vegetables that were cut into squares.
Indiana:"why are our carrots like squares?"

4 comments:

  1. so you're saying that your husband has converted you into nerd-dome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that ship has sailed long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I walked into my son's elementary school today and one of the teachers greated me with a, "Did you know today is PI day?", I said "Yes I know, but wait, PI day is tomorrow on March 14th". He was shocked that I actually knew about it. I follwed up with a smart, "Did you also know that there is a Square Root day too?". He said "Oh yes, we celebrated that March 3rd". Way to go! I am totally in with the Math Nerd teacher at school! I am finally in the cool group! Thanks, I never could have done it with out your blog post-
    Karissa

    ReplyDelete